The Telemak3 includes the following new features (with the same size and weight as the previous model):
- A single LED output level indicator which lights up gradually from green to red.
- A 1 kHz oscillator to calibrate the audio inputs of DSLR.
- An output limiter (switchable), to prevent clipping of DSLR audio inputs.
- A monitor return input to listen to take replay, or for 'tape' monitoring while recording.
- A line level output, independent of the microphone level output, for extra recording of the two inputs. This output never carries the Time Code through, and remains stereo independent of the Mix switch status.
- A flashing dual color indicator to show the remaining battery capacity, which is clocked by the available voltage. Telemak3 can run on one OR
- A lightweight rig with a better integrated locking wheel to the DSLR.
The Telemak 3 also preserves the following features of the previous model:
- 48V Phantom power offering high efficiency and low quiescent current.
- Electronic circuits put to sleep when unused (headphone amp, line out amp, monitor return amp), to maximize battery life
- All controls on the front and all connectors on lefthand side of the unit, for ease of use.
Telemak3 is available immediately both for sale and for rent from DC Audiovisuel.