incorporates the principles of the former PMI
. But Mentor is also:
- More powerful: 7 outputs deliver more than 200W of clean power;
- More efficient: fewer losses (ideal diodes), more efficiency (new converters);
- More versatile: easily programmable for any chemistry (Li-Ion, LiFe, Lead-Acid) and any capacity;
- Smarter: recognizes and manages by itself smart batteries (SBS) and ordinary batteries (non-SBS);
- Informative: Mentor gauges and displays the available fuel level, as well as time to empty and time to full.
- Smaller and lighter: 6.9" x 6.9" x 4.9" for only 5.95 lbs.
As a bonus, Mentor autonomously handles smartphone and tablet charge via two front USB ports.
Developed in conjunction with Remy Mallard
, Mentor inherits the features that made PMI and SMO successful:
- Seamless transition from AC power to batteries, and vice versa;
- Self management of batteries charging when AC power is on;
- Converter powered outputs, granting for floating ground and constant output voltage whatever the power source;
- Remote control displays relevant batteries and power info, and keeps output controls at hand;
- Works with one OR two batteries.
Mentor is readily available on rental from DC Audiovisuel.