The Yamaha DM1000 desk mixer offered a digital mixing environment rather generous in functionality, the Yamaha QL1 digital mixer does it even better.
Equipped with 16 mic/line inputs with Phantom 48V, it includes 32 mixing tracks, as well as 16 DCA, 8 input stereo buses, 16 mixing buses and 8 matrices. The whole is controlled by 18 motorized sensory faders.
In addition to 8 classic effects racks, the Yamaha QL1 also offers the option of inserting up to 8 Premium racks emulating a 5033 compressor from Portico, an optical compressor LA-2A from Teletronix, an EQ from Pultec, and other equally reputed devices.
Add to this 32 inputs/outputs natively in DANTE format, all in a physical format smaller than the DM1000, this offers a desk mixer that can adapt to many configurations.
All of its features are controllable via a 10-inch touch screen LCD.
The following optional cards are available:
- YAMAHA MY8-AE96 AES I/O card 8 channels
- YAMAHA MY8-AT 8-Channel ADAT I/O Card
- YAMAHA MY8-DA96 8 analog outputs card
- YAMAHA MY16-AE I/O card AES 16 channels
- YAMAHA MY16-TD I/O card TDIF 16 channels
- YAMAHA MY16-MD64 16-channel MADI card
- YAMAHA MY16-EX MADI expansion card for MY16-MD64
A second extension slot allows to add another additional of these I/O cards rented separately.